2008年11月11日星期二

Things gonna be allright

Grace is working, exhausted and hungry,
i need soomething to have energy for continue my work~
December is coming, but holiday will never come~
(T.T)

SomeONE save me!!!!!!!!!!!i need the energy!!!

GOsh...long time din use english, i almost forgot how to blog~ >.<

Dad ,Mum,
I know i was bad tempered but i do really changing myself better,
Thanks for giving me such wonderful life~so glad to have you all~
hehe, next week treat you jiak ho liao lah~OKOK?

me Long time din eat HO LIAO ~coz im became poor since i'm crazy with shopping~
i'm shopaholic...i admit~ but girls all like this de lah~
who dun like to keep itself pretty wor~
who dun like pretty dress and heels?
i'm crazy with HEELS!!!!!i wan the black!!!!!!

haha~~i'll be back~

now continue my work~

gosh...wat time I can go home? (T.T)

没有评论: