2008年9月12日星期五

ah Hu n Ah Wei

Yup~~~
"Ah Hu" actually is Fish in hokkien lah~
coz hor ,the naughty potato read my blog n found my name as "singing fish",
she cant stopped to called me Ah Hu everyday~
but sounds quite ok lah~so i dont mind if somebody call me ah hu~haha
for sure the one must be my friends lah~haha
but now still oni one person call me like this~
ya~is potato nia~haha
ya~the naughty n pretty potato, we wear blue dat day to work,
but i betray the promises, i din wear skirt ^.^hehe

take 2 ~ im unhappy that day~

so at nite after work we go to Jusco gaigai,

got potato teman wor~is the first time we hang out for shopping ,haha

we meet each other everyday already enough lah~

so weekend we spend our time with friends n family~wahaha~

First station we had dinner in Ichiban Ramen, first time having here,

quite nice~but both of us very hungry,

we can't wait for the food~~~

yohoo~is me...coz recently din snap pic,so this is the most OK i though~hehe

no double eye line ,no make up ,

ORIGINAL GRACE!!!

wakaka (^.^)

see...she's full of energy to acting Q~how chubby is it...

wan chubby bo? once charge $ 5.00~

After having dinner we started our shopping plan,

she buy a heels from VINCCI, nice !!!!!

and den we looking for some formal wear ,

n finally she buy a black formal shirt, n I !!!!

buy a jeans pants, aiyo~cannot wear to office except friday,

yo~~~i found my style is all children one~

not suit lah~~~~

Haiz...$$$money money~i need money~

still got long time to month end but now my pocket

was not enough money for me shopping anymore,

haiz~~~i need money, for what?

for shopping lah~~~

Guys spend lots money juz for girls,

Girls waste money juz becoz guys make them sad

agree?

i'm not expert in translate lah

u all agak agak understand what im talking is ok liao~
hehe~i try to improve lah~
so paiseh ha~~~~
Laughing whole night make me feels better~hehe
although i din buy many things shop many lah~
but ...juz lepak lepak kia kia gai gai loh~
hehe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sangat suka THE SKIN FOOD's products,
smell n nice to use~
I cant wait for another K nite!!!
Who wan sing K with me ???
q(^o^)p
Ah Hu~~~~

5 条评论:

~small~rain~ 说...

我~~我陪你去唱歌~~!!
嘿嘿。。
你那個朋友很可愛叻。。
真得很可愛~~怪不得你這麽喜歡她~~
老婆吃醋了

Grace 说...

她和我是瘋狂派的,
工作的時候也是因爲她才想繼續,
哈哈,因爲一直在工作上一直笑啊~
就很開心~參的朋友也很多

哎喲~老婆在我心裏的地位是NO.1的,
不要吃醋拉~哈哈,我沒有忘記你啊~

你好快點回來~~~陪我唱個夠~
我太愛太愛唱歌了~~~

嘻,你博客的照片很可愛哦,
兩小無猜~甜蜜死了~

~small~rain~ 说...

哈哈。。我回去過後,
我想我們每個星期都去報到吧?
我也是很愛唱歌阿~~呵呵。。
你把我放第一那就好~~
不然我會難過死了。。。嘻嘻~~

那個只是照片而已阿~~
是好朋友。。。汗。。

Grace 说...

是嗎?你也希望不只是朋友吧?
哈哈,我們可以每個星期去報到阿~
練歌我會比較想去近近的,你知道啦~
車油起價~哈哈
不過和你咧,我會去紅盒拉~
我們可以順便去逛街阿什麽的,
我很想逛街阿~我很久沒有去gurney了~

~small~rain~ 说...

呵呵~我都可以啦。。
最重要就是大家開心就好啦~~呵呵。。

還好啦。。
仔細想想,還是不要跨過友誼綫比較好~
保持這樣很好啊~~