2008年8月9日星期六

MP4

As my wish list note,New MP3 , but i get a MP4 from Mum!!!
OMG~~~~~I reli thanks of it Mum!!!
Love u Love u !!!muack muack^^
highly appreciate it, i'll never complain my hp no more space for my to save new song,
will never bother abt delete songs which stand much space,
will never worry about the battery finish soon,
will never save money to buy new MP3!coz i have the MP4 ad!!!
wow~~thanks god thanks mum~

i can get more songs i can get more practice!!!!
Have a boring hot morning,
fried maggie mee as lunch,
Watch again <>,Korea Drama,
omg, seong hyue kyo so so so pretty!!!
going Pacific MCD at noon,
Watching "The Mummy" ,
the movie not too nice lah, i prefer batman,
so disappointed of the scene that Michelle Yeoh n Jet Li fighthing,
i though the movie will long with fighthing ,Kung-Fu, Wars,
but juz..disappointed...
but quite funny of some scene lah~quite nice also...
juz different as what i imaging when view the trailer.

Buy a New White shoes that i reli wan buy it since one month ago,
yeah!!!i can wear new shoes to walk n shopping!!!!
buy a pair of heels n Diary
Night we go to Auto city Ice baby for dinner,
Miss the baby noodles,( i wonder what it call)
spicy spicy~~haha~but i reli love it^^
Buy a black n white watch at flea market,
love it love it!!!!wear everyday!!!!
is cheap but nice!!!^^
i do really apologize of my driving technique,
Just a bit space to let me go-a-stand or not my car sure "ga lek" rub with the front gate!!!
walao~~~sin, drive carefully lah~
very dangerous if u still drive in abit ,
your myvi need to park outside liao~tonigh cannot close the front gate~
Luckily dad back n help me~
n my baby myvi not rub with the gate
thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!
i will remember to watch each other mirror b4 get in the carpark.
Wonderful but not too wonderful saturday nite~
oh~~~~~i love today~


full of shopping but not the accident happened at nite~
Ghost month better stay at home, more safety than go out~wahaha

Picture:My Apple 仔

WUWUWU!!!my Car!!! (T.T)

没有评论: