2008年10月8日星期三

Ee's working day


Today was unhappy~~

Drive to work this morning and found a car in front of me~

yi??what looks so familiar?

oic~~~cai tao kuih yeh~~but he dun know that's me~wahaha~

failed the side parking, =.=

i know im careless but i will try to drive more carefull and slowly ok?

paiseh ha~~


continue my Master list today although i was done yesterday~^^

hehe~clever leh? finish it in short time~aizai lah~

me very concentrate on my work,

thanks to carmen that always help met o solve those problems and

trust me everytime~

very appreciate it n need to be more careful on work,

u know im careless ppl wat~~~


hehe~sometimes result not too important if you get bad grade,

but nowadays cert become very important!!!

im quite regret din futher my study,

i cannot enjoy the life in colleage and U,

i cannot hang out or study overseas with my friends,

thats what i din have in my life~~~~arh~~~~~~


but i got MONEY $$~~

hehe~not too much ,but enough to use,

n the experience to work in different company,

i have learn many things~wakaka~

not proud ,juz to comfort myself let it feel better~wahaha


is that becoz im easy to laugh good in joke?

so ppl like to "suan"me ~~haiz...

fetch yvonne, christine, I wah n POTATO to krico for lunch,

All very kap siao n complaint me park too worst,

need to drive more and let other car can park at my back~

aiya dun know how to explaint lah!!!!want to know go to krico n see the carpark,

den i was confuse i do really park my car in the line,

right ma..but is ok lo...if i din "shua chia" i know they will never shut their mouth up!

hehe~soon or later i show them the line~

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do park my car in the line ok??!!!!

den i have to back n shua my car again~

huh!!!!
den after lunch back to office continue my work~
reli hate some ppl reli like to kap siao but not helping~
i wonder why im always be the reason of why they laughting of~
kek xim nia~im girl ok?
but sometime acting fun juz wan to make some laugh to u all
but dun try to think im funny lah~
kek xim nia~im not crown lah~
even POTATO also laugh me of my funny acting,
hey...i know im not "Eu xiu" but please give me some faces lah,
or not later nobody wan anzua hor?
rite??
normal day as usual nothing special
but i have a date with yean on this saturday,
is about 2 months din out with her since the last competition on sunway~
hehe~i din join it ~so din ask me the details~haha~
i juz go n see nia~
hope no more OT on this weekend, i wan shopping!!!hehe
thursday singing class friday chiong K,
no matter how many person i wan sing K tis friday !!!!!
haha~cant wait for this weekend~sure will be great!!!
my Hp camera cannot be used~i dun know why,
since the day for repair i cannot snap pic as usual!!
wuwu~~~cannot lah~i wan camera camera!!! T.T

没有评论: