2008年10月9日星期四

i broke my nail

wuwu~attend vocal class as usual,
the bad things is i broke my nail when i go to toilet,
so rude me!!!wuwu~super duper hyper pain!!!mummy!!!!
pain..blood...hell!!!
1st time broke my nail since i was child,
i never brokemy nail!!!!!!!!!
super pain...
now most worry ~~how can i live?
feel like lost a thumb, how i drive? how i take things? how i brush my teeth?
eat~typing~wash face~feel very kang kor~~
but was high tonite~
dunknow wat did teacher eat~
he seem like very high today,
we din learn song n juz sing n play,
he say wanna less us fang song fang song~haha
december got function ,so now can fang song,
later baru train n practise hard,
haha~last nite we did enjoy,
me, tong, mandy we all wear scarf to class,
haha~~act like model n super star!!yeah!
i knw we can make it true~~wowo~~
but this time our emily was absent~>.<
wait u comeback ok?
reach home at 1am...walau..super tired~~~
im super fish~~~haha
tomolo have to work too..
tata

1 条评论:

做人最重要快乐 ~** 但 有時候就是開心不起來,怎辦? 说...

tat nite we really very hapi,haha~
And teacher say i very bo kia lang liao (on tat nit nia la~haha!)
I really feel very enjoy lo!
b4 tat i thnking about mayb teacher will scold us bcos when us sing ta alor star hai luo..not so gd.