2008年10月6日星期一

Fish is talking now...

Watch with J on last 2 days,Nice movie~
but now im waiting for the ,
Gabriella is charming!! *~
How come the girl same age same horoscope with me
but her sounds was fully power!!~~wow~i wan power~
@.@ is that anyone understand wat im talking about?
hiahia~~i hope got~
now i was so so so hungry but have no mood to enjoy my dinner~
y y y , tell me why?
becoz i gain my weight about 4 kg =.=
How come got mood to eat wor~although was hungry but cannot tahan!!
I have no shirt to wear anymore if im still eat!!!
got XXXXXXXL size shirt 4 me?i think 7X is enough for me~
blur~im working now, i know i will very tired when i reached home today,
i have no time to open my laptop n on9 or blog~
so now...blogging!!!
hehe~~~^.^
dun know wat should i say now,
pretending happy but unhappy,
feeling sad when keep thinking of someone,
the first love was unforgetable n forever,
Although the loves was not forever,
but the memories and the feelings will kept in heart
till forever, long lasting....
so thats wat the feeling of sad n sweet~
I know..I know what you're talking about me to other since the day we break,
but....i was not angry~
yet maybe u're right,
but wat i kept, is the sweet memories we had b4,
thats y im still feel in loved n enough,
no blame, no hate, and im feeling good~
thanks to god to let me had a wonderful true love b4
i do reli appreciate it , i do.*

没有评论: